Sunday, May 23, 2010

Trash!

It's been more than 2 weeks since kingston has used a Binky!  I'm so excited and proud of him. To be perfectly honest, I was a bit worried they were going to be around for awhile. When he was sick with an upper respiratory infection I felt he needed the comfort, when his teeth were coming in, I felt he needed the comfort, and if he was fussy and tired at night, well... hello binky!  But when he began to ask for it, in his sweet little voice "binky?" I knew we needed to wean!  An inner voice told me that if he could ask for the binky, it was no longer needed.  And so, once his uri cleared up, and his teeth calmed down.... we just made the binky disappear!  I actually found a bag of them (thanks grammie for putting them in one place) and threw them away!  Proud to say that at 18 months old we are binky free!

he has however found 2 holes on his face that he thinks are the greatest thing in the world. Toddlers and their exploring!


No comments:

Post a Comment