Friday, March 5, 2010

The Binkie Call

The king is still not feeling well.  Fever is still present (although it breaks at times), broke out with a body rash today, and just isn't himself.  My plan is to take him out and get some fresh air this weekend to rid him of whatever has taken over his little body.

He's been waking frequently after I put him to bed the past few nights.  It breaks my heart when I hear his cries, especially when he isn't feeling well.  Tonight, it wasn't 30 minutes after I put him to bed I heard the cry, I immediately when in to check on him, to find him standing in his crib doing a little stagger.  Then he began crying out "binkie, binkie".  He couldn't find his binkie... which I'm guessing is under the crib, with the other collection of "stinky binkies" as I like to call them.  They don't really stink, but well, stinky binkie was the nickname that I gave them to discourage use, it's working, can you tell?  He's just too cute.  Despite the recent illness, he's really beginning to use his words.  I'm not keeping score or anything, but it's been a new word a day for the past few days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment